Ingredients- Muffin Bread
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 c fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice plus enough milk (I used 1/2%) to make 3/4 c
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
Ingredients- Streusel Topping
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray mini loaf pans (you can also use muffin pans for this or a large loaf pan/jumbo muffin tin- if using either of those, reduce oven temp to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for approximately 30-45 minutes).
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add in blueberries.
- In a large measuring cup, combine lemon juice and milk. Add vegetable oil and egg and stir well.
- Pour liquids into dry ingredients and stir until just combined (lumps are okay!).
- Divide batter equally among mini loaves, muffins, or just dump it all into one loaf pan.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon for topping. Cut in butter until the mixture looks clumpy. Sprinkle onto batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or see note above if you’re using an alternate pan) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes then enjoy!
reblogged from Domestic Diva, M.D.