“Halle Berry – who already has her own fragrances – is now throwing her own line of sandals into the mix with the ‘5ths Avenue by Halle Berry’ collection, designed for German retailer Deichmann Shoes.”
“The range of 40 limited edition shoes will boast peep toes with wedge heels, high-heeled sandals with straps and high-heeled sling sandals on wedge heels.”
Berry said it was a ‘dream come true’ to have her own collection.
She said: ‘Women have always loved shoes. It’s like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you’re pretty much OK….And I’m a girl that loves to change my shoes all the time. It’s an expression of who you are really. I’m a girl if I find a shoe that I really like I like to get them in all colours. I’m big on that.’
“Halle launched the shoe line collection during Paris Fashion Week at Germany’s Deichmann shoe chain in Berlin. The line “5th Avenue by Halle Berry” was released through the company 5th Avenue and features a number of shoes that seem to combine affordability, comfort, and style all in one. While visiting the store, the beauty spoke with Deichmann’s Chairman of the board Henry Deichmann, rang up customers, and inspected some of her products on the shelves.”
“The spring/summer 2012 collection hits shelves in 21 European countries starting in early March, though there’s no word on when they’ll arrive in the U.S.”
Watch behind-the-scenes footage of Halle as she “checked out some of the new designs while chatting with Deichmann’s marketing head, Andreas Conze.”
Watch Halle’s photoshoot for the new shoe line here.
- Halle Berry Making of Commercial for German Shoe Giant
- 5th Avenue by Halle Berry Shoe Line Debuts in March (bet.com)
- Halle Berry Footwear Line (ybf.com)
- Halle Berry latest Celebrity to unveil Line
- Halle Berry Launches her own Shoe Line
- Halle Berry gots shoes! (retrenders.wordpress.com)
- Halle Berry Stomps Out Cindy Crawford (hills2city.wordpress.com)
- Halle Berry promotes new footwear range (thesun.co.uk)